If you haven't yet found where to add or change your profile picture, do these steps:
- Locate your name in the gray bar at the top of the screen. It should say, "Howdy [your screenname]"
- Scroll over that and a menu drops down. Choose "Edit My Profile"
- Right above the title "Editing 'Personal Profile' Group" you should see "Public Edit Change Avatar"
- Click on "Change Avatar"
- You can either use a webcam to take your photo or upload a file from your computer.
- It will give you a chance to crop the photo. Click "Done cropping" and your profile pic is saved!
I'll add this tidbit to the FAQ page as well.
-Michael aka JeepNekkid